Monday, June 8, 2009

Adobe CS3 - Product license has expired

Adobe CS3 - Product license has expired 

Here's the method that would solve the problem.

1. delete cache.db in "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\" 
2. Run the adobe cs3 product 
3. enter the products key for adobe cs3 product 
4. set read-only attribute for "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db" 
5. Click "Next" 
6. remove read-only attribute for "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db" 
7. "Never register" in Product registration from 
8. set read-only attribute for "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db" 
9. Complete 

PS: if you need to activate another Adobe CS3 product, please do the same thing like above except for the step 1. 
Replace the step 1 by 
1. remove read-only attribute for "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db"\cache\" 

This applies for Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator CS3

16 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great. Totally worked for me.
    I spent three days searching all over the net for a solution, even the CS3 cleaner thing you get from adobe Adobe did not help.

    But this definitely did. Thank You so much mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot.It's really helpful. Thanks a ton:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to get it to work again. Worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! it really worked for me, now i have illustrator again full functionality

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u, thank u thank u, thank u thank u, thank u thank u, thank u thank u, thank u thank u, thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. trying trying..... n thanks before

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! It really worked for me! I thought I couldn't use my illustrator. You made me so much happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...its work, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Thanks just foun out how to get it free for life! haha jk but thanks for the help it really worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much! It really worked for me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers